August 21, 2012

This is my final project for Rocky Mountain School of Photography.  


               “Secret Keepers”

This series of images is a glimpse of the closeness between my twin sister and myself.

Growing up and to this day she is my best friend, soul sister, constant and confidante. Even though we live hundreds of miles apart, we
often get that twin feeling that we need to reach out to each other in that exact moment.

We are constantly saying things at the same time and we understand what each other is talking about when others are at a loss.

We are fraternal twins and we believe, “Fraternal Twins Rock.” She is my Secret Keeper. 











2 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

What a great series of pictures! Really, beautiful images. :)

Kellie Jones Palon said...

These turned out beautiful Kimberly! I love them :) What a treasure!