May 15, 2011

Swords, Boots and Shadows

I got another chance at a portrait shoot and I had the best time! Amanda Bonilla has a book coming out this winter and I was so thrilled she asked me to take her author photos for her. I scouted out the spot I wanted to take her photos a couple days before and the wind was horrible! Thankfully the day we did the shoot the weather was perfect. One can never tell what kind of Spring weather you will get in Idaho! Amanda writes paranormal and urban fantasy romance, her debut novel, SHAEDES OF GRAY will be on the shelves December 6, 2011, her blog is Swords, Boots and Shadows. Check her out, she's an awesome writer!!



1 comment:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Thanks, Kim! I had SO much fun!! I don't know how you got me to relax, but you're definitely a pro! Definitely a supernatural ability. ;)